How To Raise A Ticket on ZeroSwap Customer Support Portal?
Here is a step-by-step guide to creating a support ticket.
1. First, Open the Customer Support URL in your browser or copy the link given below and click on the new support ticket.
2. Add your Email ID, Subject, and description regarding the issue in the support ticket. Attach all relevant files and then click submit.
3. Once you click submit, your ticket will be submitted successfully.
4. You will then receive an email regarding the status of your issue within 24hrs, and once resolved, the ticket will be closed.
Important notes for a hassle free experience
- Refrain from raising multiple tickets on the same issue, instead add relevant comments to the already open ticket. This will minimise confusion.
- If you are facing multiple issues, raise a ticket with all the problems in the same message.
ZeroSwap provide users with a simplified and cheapest way to swap on multichains, with No Gas and Zero Fees protocols. Currently live on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, and Avalanche. Our product suite include the Gasless ZeroSwapDEX, Staking, IDO platform ZeeDO and our native Bi-directional Bridge.