Zeroswap is a multichain compatible DEX Aggregator protocol that makes zero-fee transactions possible. We aim to make on-chain trading simple and easy by providing access to multichains like Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, and Avalanche under one roof.
Here, we are presenting to you the current product suite at ZeroSwap.
Our products are 100% decentralised and provide solutions to access on-chain DeFi.
ZeroSwap DEX is a multichain liquidity aggregator that enables users to access on-chain swaps without paying gas and at zero fees. At its core, ZeroSwap aims to be the best interface for accessing on-chain liquidity in the cheapest way possible. Whether you agree or not, multi chains are the future of blockchains, and we are building it one block at a time.
The No Gas and Zero Fee DEX is currently live on Binance, Polygon and Avalanche.
How to access Gas-Less swaps with Zero Fees?
There are three basic steps to be followed to enjoy Gas-less swaps:
- Stake $ZEE in the Staking Contract: You will be given free trades per day based on the no of $ZEE staked. (1000 $ZEE gives you 10 Free Trades/Day)
- Select token Pair to Swap
- Enjoy Gas-less Trades with Zero Fee
NOTE: Staking $ZEE is not required to access Gasless Trades on the Avalanche Chain.
Access the ZeroSwap step by step guide HERE.
Staking ZEE earns you Gas-less trades on ZeroSwap DEX, Rewards you with high APY, and allows you to participate in IDOs of the selected premium projects.
We recently launched one of our most awaited reward programs, Staking 2.0., after the massive success of Staking 1.0. It benefitted users in multiple ways, viz., attractive reward, instant claiming, and zero-risk participation in IDOs at ZeeDO.
Staking 2.0 is an extension of our “Customer First” approach. Staking 2.0, therefore, aims to offer our users more!
- More Rewarding: APY is now 20% across the chains (50% on Avalanche)
- Expansion to Avalanche: Expansion to Avalanche brings two core values to its users. First, it gives additional staking apart from the existing BSC, Polygon and Ethereum, and secondly, now users can participate in Avalanche IDO projects, which are risk-free.
- Intuitive UI: We have spent considerable time and effort designing a user-friendly interface that is visually appealing and reduces the friction for seamless access. The current UI also aims to provide users with more valuable insights. Overall, it’s simple, visually appealing, and insightful.
- Extended value adds: Apart from access to IDO projects, Staking 2.0 will offer one of the essential value adds: gasless trades in upcoming mainnet DEX. The DEX is currently in the test-net version and will soon be available for the mainnet.
- Security: How vital security aspects play a role in blockchain where most often than not, we hear about security hacks. To mitigate such risks, ZeroSwap has completed the smart contract audit of Staking 2.0 by TechRate; a leading smart contract audit firm focused on DeFi projects and Ethereum/ Binance chain smart contracts.
ZeeDO- Initial Dex Offering
Zeroswap’s IDO — ZeeDO is a token distribution platform that provides unique services in the token generation market. ZeroSwap aims to create a more fair, secure, and transparent token event using several features focused on fairness and security as an initial DEX offering platform.
- 100% fairness and transparency in the distribution of tokens
- No hidden cost
- Chain Link VRF-powered randomiser to select winners fairly and securely.
- An unparalleled network of leading crypto marketers
- Proof of Participation NFTs and Proof of Winning NFTs provided
- Unmatched brand exposure providing global visibility.
The bi-directional bridge allows ZEE Token holders to seamlessly bridge their ZEE ERC20 tokens over other chains like Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, etc.
Steps to transfer tokens via the bridge:
Step 1: Connect your wallet. Make sure you are on the right network.
Step 2: Select the amount of $ZEE you’d like to transfer
Step 3: Click on the transfer button. Metamask will pop up showcasing the details of the transaction. Click Confirm.
Step 4: Once the transaction is done, you’ll see a confirmation pop up
Step 5: Once the tokens are bridged, you’ll see “Release Token” on the side you transferred the tokens to.
Step 6: Click the “Release Token” button and confirm the transaction.
Step 7: It’s done!
NOTE: The process requires two transactions. 1st while bridging (Step 3) and 2nd while releasing tokens (Step 6)
We are aggressively launching our core product to function gasless and focused on aggregating liquidity from multiple protocols. In addition, ZeeDO 2.0 is in the pipeline to enable our users to avail of no gas cost on ZeeDO. Also, we are working on bringing a governance model into play so that our community gets to decide and participate in decision-making! Keep watching this space for further product updates.
ZeroSwap provide users with a simplified and cheapest way to swap on multichains, with No Gas and Zero Fees protocols. Currently live on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, and Avalanche. Our product suite include the Gasless ZeroSwapDEX, Staking, IDO platform ZeeDO and our native Bi-directional Bridge.
Website | Announcement Channel |Discord| Telegram | Twitter | Zeroswap Ecosystem | Reddit